Oh holy crap it has been a very long while since I have written a journal...I probably should get that taken care of, no?
Hello everyone! It is Vix here with plenty of updates in store. It has been almost a year and a half that I have been too terribly active on here and that is because real life and other sites (tumblr, FlightRising) have taken over my life. So, without further ado, here is what I have been up to.
1. I AM OFFICIALLY HIRED! I received a real full time adulting job with benefits and stuff! I am SO excited to finally be starting on my adulting career! (I don't want to do this til the end of time but it does pay the bills....and health insurance....yeah!)
2. I am still arting every so often but it is more quick sketches and character designs. The reason why is because I am actually concentrating a lot on my writing. I've participated in another NaNoWriMo and have been writing several other stories off and on. My biggest project right now is Aether Academy, which I'm sure everyone has seen in my gallery. The other is more fanfic related....a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic....because I am trash....Meh.....
3. Speaking of arts, there is another art that I have been working long and hard at. I have been singing with the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir and finished my first season this past May! Even better, I'm singing with them again for their 80th season! I auditioned and received (just days earlier) an email that I'm back in. SO EXCITED!
4. And with that 80th season comes a golden opportunity that I don't believe many my age can say that they have done. I get to perform at the one and only Carnegie Hall in New York City! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ALL OF THE THRILLS AND HAPPINESS! This is such a beautiful opportunity to sing with such fantastic singers. Everyone should tune in and take a watch if it is ever broadcasted.
5. In addition to New York City, I have also been traveling more to other places. I took a trip with
to Seattle, WA and we made a stop in Vancouver for a little bit. I'm hoping to add more trips to my calendar and hopefully fill up another charm bracelet with my adventures. (It's a thing I've done for years.)
6. For other serious news, I did have a few dates here and there during that year and a half of not saying anything! It was fun and I enjoyed them. At the same time, I'm happy with all of my other endeavors so far that I don't want to stop for anything. Maybe if I find someone who REALLY knocks me off my feet, I will be happy to let them in.
And that's all I have for you guys! If you really want to see what I've been up to lately, I'm sure there are people who have access to my tumblr as well as Flight Rising account. Facebook is a good place to find me too.
I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing more of your adventures! Until the next one!
Character Lists: Aether Academy
-->starscarredvixen.deviantart.co…Character Lists: Private Stories and RPs
-->starscarredvixen.deviantart.co…Character Lists: Group RPs
-->starscarredvixen.deviantart.co…Character Lists: Couples (Aether and Black Arts)
-->starscarredvixen.deviantart.co…Character Lists: Couples (Groups and Stories)